Customer relationship management (CRM) is important now, more than ever, as we are in a situation where we don’t get to see our customers as we used to – which is true for at least all the brick & mortar shops.
As much as you may need CRM solutions, they can get both expensive and complicated. Salesforce is a well known customer relationship management solution which is a single integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer.
While this sounds more suitable for a large enterprise, they also have solutions for Small Businesses. The most affordable and the starter level package among these, is “Salesforce Essentials” that offers CRM (Sales Cloud) and customer support (Service Cloud) solutions at $35 per user, per month for up to 10 users.
Salesforce Care for Small Business
In a pledge to support small businesses in these uncertain times, Salesforce has created “Salesforce Care”, a special program to give small businesses resources to help get through the coronavirus crisis.
Salesforce Essentials free for 90 days
The most lucrative offer would be to try Salesforce Essentials free for 90 days. Essentials is designed to help small businesses: These tools would help you keep your customers and employees connected and safe.
You can look forward to the following features with Salesforce Essentials;
- Guided onboarding and setup
- Automatically track emails & meetings
- Manage leads, opportunities, & accounts
- Create custom dashboards & reports
- Deliver social, chat, and email support
- Save time with customer self-service
Stay connected to every customer with Salesforce Essentials.*
- Offer always-on support by building a 24/7 help center so your customers are never in the dark.
- Build stronger connections by getting the tools to understand what customers need and how to quickly make them happy.
- Keep customers informed by keeping customers in the loop as you set up and make changes, so they’re there when you’re ready.
These workshops can help you quickly get started on Salesforce.
You can also sign up for a free virtual workshop and find out how you can keep your customers front and center during this difficult time.
Virtual Toolbox of Free Resources
Salesforce has also assembled a virtual toolbox of free resources, solutions, and tips to help you guide your business through this difficult time.